Sometimes, transferring all the content from Android to iOS can’t be easy for some people that makes it a bit difficult process because both are completely different ecosystems but Move to iOS app on Android can be helpful to transfer all the content from Android to iPhone smoothly.
There are many ways to transfer all the content from Android device to iPhone other than by Move to iOS app. Google Account, VCF file, or through the SIM card also can be used to transfer all the content from Android to iOS but via Move to iOS app is the best way to transfer all the content from Android to iOS.
Here are some things that you have to make sure of first:
- Wi-Fi connection must have to turn on the Android device.
- The content that you’re moving is must be in the size of the iPhone storage to fit easily on the new iOS device (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch).
- Make sure to update to the latest of Chrome if you want to transfer your Chrome Bookmarks.
- What data can be transferred: photos and videos, message history, contacts, calendars, web bookmarks, and mail accounts.
- You required to transfer PDFs, Books, and Music manually.
- If you already finished the setup of the new iOS device, you have to completely erase your iOS device and start the process as mentioned below, or if don’t want to erase the content, you have to transfer it manually
How to Transfer All the Content From Android to iOS Using Move to iOS app?
- First of all, Find the Apps & Data screen during the set up of the new iOS device, and then tap on the “Move Data from Android.”
- Download the “Move to iOS” app on the Android device. Agree to the terms and conditions and then tap on the “Next” icon at the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen page.
- On the new iOS device, tap on the Continue icon on the Move from Android screen, and then wait until a six-digit or ten-digit code appears on the screen. (Ignore the alert message of a weak connection that can be shown on the Android device.
- Enter the code to the Android device that appears on the iOS device.
- Select the content that you want to transfer, and then leave both devices aside for some time until the transferring process completely finished. The transferring timing depends on how much content you’re transferring.
- After the transferring process completed successfully, tap on the Done icon on the Android device and then tap on the Continue icon on the iOS device and follow the onscreen steps to complete the setup of the iOS device.
This how you can successfully transfer all of the content from Android to the iOS device.