On Friday, May 6, Apple subsidiary Beats By Dre officially announced the new Yellow Paria Farzaneh Edition Powerbeats Pro sports-focused Bluetooth wireless earbuds.
The Yellow Paria Farzaneh Edition Powerbeats Pro features a funky yellow and dark purple finish as primary colorways, inspired and created in partnership with London-based designer Paria Farzaneh.
Along with a unique design pattern of the earphones, the case is designed in the same theme as well as comes in a unique box with special color-themed stickers.
The regular sports-focused earphones cost $200 but this special Yellow Paria Farzaneh Edition Powerbeats Pro is priced at $250 and exclusively available to purchase from the official website of a multi-brand fashion company “SSENSE” based in Montreal, Canada.
Powerbeats Pro is basically in-ear wireless earphones that come with the following features:
- Class 1 Bluetooth via Apple H1 chip
- Up to 9 hours of listening time
- Up to 1.5 hrs of playback with a 5-minute charge
- Audio Sharing and Find My features included
- Hands-free voice control compatible
- Dual beam-forming microphones
- Earphones: H2.2 in; 0.71 oz