On Tuesday, November 9, Nokia Mobile has officially unveiled its new Nokia X100 budget 5G device exclusively for T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile in the United States.
The all-new 5G-enabled Nokia phone has a plastic back with a matte finish, a small camera bump for the quad-camera module, and there is a classic Nokia logo on the middle to recognize the trusted brand naming as well as provides a modern look.
HMD Global launched the new affordable Nokia phone with the latest 5G network capability, a big display for a better content viewing experience, quad-camera setup, Nokia’s OZO Audio technology for an immersive audiovisual experience, and much more. Here’re the full specifications of the latest Nokia X100 5G smartphone.
Nokia X100 5G
- 6.67-inch HD+ Infinity-O Styled Display with up to 60Hz Refresh Rate
- 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution
- 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Quad Rear Camera Setup:
- 48MP Primary wide-angle lens
- 5MP Ultra-wide-angle lens
- 2MP Depth camera
- 2MP Macro Camera
- Front Camera:
- 16MP wide-angle front-facing camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G octa-core processor
- Operating System: Android 11
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Face Unlock
- Bluetooth 5.1
- NFC Support
- USB Type-C port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Single SIM (nano)
- 4470 mAh non-removable battery
- 18W Fast Charging
- Up to 2 days battery life
Weight: 217 grams
- 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- (Storage can be expanded up to 1000GB through MicroSD Card
- Midnight Blue
Pricing and Availability
The pricing of the latest Nokia X100 5G sets at $252 in the United States is exclusive to customers of T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. Pre-orders are currently not started, which means it will be available to purchase starting the availability date on 19th November.