Today, the London-based this year’s most hyped technology company officially begins the pre-booking of its first smartphone — Nothing Phone 1 with an invite system only.
Update (July 12): Please visit the newly updated page to get more in-detail information about the phone.
The company used the same method as OnePlus used to launch its OnePlus One smartphone, the invite-only system means it will be first available to only a very limited number of interested people or the private community.
This system is adopted by the technology firm as they are expecting there are a small number of Nothing Phone 1 units will be available to purchase at the beginning.
Nothing has already revealed the overall design of the smartphone and confirmed the launch date a few days ago while its specifications surfaced online for a long time, including the Snapdragon 778+ processor and 8GB of RAM.
How to pre-order or join the waitlist for Nothing Phone 1?
- Go to the official website and tap/click “Join The Waitlist”
- Enter the first name, last name, and email ID (email ID must be the same as on Flipkart)
- Select whether you have an invite code
- After signing up, you are entered into the Waitlist and now, wait and view for your position on the waitlist.
- The company will send you an invite code that you must have to add on Flipkart and pay Rs. 2000 to pre-book the phone
- It will unlock the special pass to make your purchase.
- Afterward, you will have to log in at Flipkart on July 12 to pay the remaining amount for successfully placing the order.
Note that initially, Nothing Phone 1 will be available in the United Kingdom, Europe, and some Asian countries, it won’t be purchased in the United States and Canada at the beginning. So keep checking Nothing’s official website in your country.