The South Korean multinational conglomerate corporation Samsung Electronics launched a beautiful new website completely to dedicate its Flex OLED displays.
The all-new Samsung Display website mainly showcases Samsung’s all the latest and greatest types of flexible OLED panels, which the company called “Flex OLED” that includes five specific categories: Flex Bar, Flex Note, Flex Square, Rollable Flex, and Slidable Flex. (first spotted by SamMobile)
- Flex Bar: For fliped-style smartphones like Galaxy Z Flip 3.
- Flex Note: Used in foldable laptop displays.
- Flex Square: Made for foldable smartphones such as Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Rollable Flex: Used in electronics devices with rollable screens like rollable televisions.
- Slidable Flex: This can be implemented in smartphones with slidable displays.
As mentioned Samsung Display’s all-new flexible OLED screen can fold, slide, and roll with featuring the leading display features, including HDR10+ content viewing playback, higher brightness, and much better screen protection.
According to Samsung Display, the company’s latest folding screens can be folded over 200,000 times, which means a user can be done 100 folds and unfolds every day for five years.