Today, Apple released iOS 16.0.2 with an aim to address a number of major issues experienced by users of the latest iPhone 14 series.
iOS 16.0.2 comes with a new build number 20A380 and is available to download on all iPhone models running on the stable version of iOS 16 (MacRumors first reports).
iOS 16.0.2 – Updates and changes
- An issue caused vibrating primary wide-angle lens while using in-app camera on iPhone 14 Pro models is now resolved
- A bug fix of repeated popups appears every time when copy and paste
- A major problem is fixed where replaced displays becomes unresponsive after updating iOS 16 on iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11
- A bug caused display appears completely black while setting up device
- VoiceOver not being available issue is addressed
You can download the new over-the-air update by heading over to Settings > General > Software Update.
Apple is already working on iOS 16.1 with some notable new changes, which is expected to release alongside iPadOS 16.1 with the introduction of new iPads at the rumored Apple Event.